Monday, December 28, 2009

A New Level of Cooking with my French Oven

I have been wanting a Le Creuset French Oven for several years now. I don't know when or where the obsession with Le Creuset cookware started, but it's quite an expensive obsession to have. The investment is quite worth it though, because of the versatility of the cookware. Two thumbs up for anything you can use on the stove top and in the oven!

Santa (aka My Wonderful Husband) answered my wishes this year. I am excited to welcome a new member of my kitchen:

Le Creuset Round French Oven, in Cobalt

I am excited to try all kinds of soups, stews, roasts, and sauces in this ideal piece of cookware for simmering, marinating, poaching, braising and browning.

1 comment:

  1. OOOO LALA!!! Santa was good to you! :) Do post some recipes!

    ReplyDelete